Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Help Needed!

Hey everyone! 

We desire to expand Spice tree music and Integrity Carpentry but we are in need of some things; a great used camera (for pictures and video taking) our phones just can’t cut it, we desire to be able to post great photos and videos of work and music (and our growing family)! Also two 2 drawer filing cabinets and shelving to get our office organized. A laptop or PC to get more things done! Hard to help Gabe when he needs the computer and so do I. If it is reasonably priced we can pay cash or trade work (painting or maintenance) or if you know of someone getting rid of stuff for free, we could sure use it. 

Thank you so much!

One more thing: please pray for our family as we try to expand the gifts Yahweh has given to us, that we would be focused, disciplined and enjoy the task at hand. HalleluYAH! 

Yahweh Bless! 

Sady K.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Nikon D3100 I can donate to the cause. It isn't the best camera in the world but, it can produce some pretty rad shots if you push it. I will attach my *old* demo reel (keep in mind I said old, I can do better now haha) And I will point out the two shots that were done with the D3100. The one with the skatepark (grafiti everywhere) in the foreground and the stars in the background and the one with blue everywhere and the guy walking toward the camera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOMC-0BE1E&list=UUW-sW9yfq7h91n2-XblhzGg

    Also, as for the PC, If you float the cash for the parts I can build you one to fit your needs perfectly. (it is much more affordable that way)
    I am currently in the NW Arkansas area so, hit me up!

    Shalom,
    Samuel A. Rowan
    www.samuel-rowan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that this is a super old post... The offer is still open if you want!

    ReplyDelete