Monday, September 26, 2011

Bread of Life...

Bread Making Day!


    Today I am investing my time in Bread making and Laundry! I funny mix I would say but besides my other important duties (like Child rearing) this day is a welcome joy! Seeing the fruit of my labour.

    While grinding I stopped and felt lead to read Ps 41. It blessed me, It gave me a grateful and thankful heart.  I want to give thanks to those that have helped my family in our times of need and have truly blessed us to prosper and grow. We know it is not in our own strength but that of Messiah Yahushua! But just wanted to write a quick note of my grateful Heart for those of you out there that have blessed us with your joy and your giving & your PURE LOVE for Messiah Yahushua and for others! I love you all.


Note the Lilies.....


Sady

No comments:

Post a Comment