Saturday, September 24, 2011

THE NEW LOOK!

Mat 6:25  “Because of this I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you shall eat or drink, or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than the food and the body more than the clothing?
Mat 6:26  “Look at the birds of the heaven, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father does feed them. Are you not worth more than they?
Mat 6:27  “And which of you by worrying is able to add one cubit to his life’s span?
Mat 6:28  “So why do you worry about clothing? Note well the lilies of the field, how they grow. They neither toil nor spin,
Mat 6:29  and I say to you that even Shelomoh in all his esteem was not dressed like one of these.
Mat 6:30  “But if Elohim so clothes the grass of the field, which exists today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more you, O you of little belief?
Mat 6:31  “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
Mat 6:32  “For all these the gentiles seek for. And your heavenly Father knows that you need all these.
Mat 6:33  “But seek first the reign of Elohim, and His righteousness, and all these matters shall be added to you.
Mat 6:34  “Do not, then, worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow shall have its own worries. Each day has enough evil of itself. 


   My life is in constant change! From nap schedules to diaper duty and potty training, to Gabe's altering business schedule! So much has changed since I first started my weight loss blog, but since Then I have lost 30lbs gained back 5lbs and now dropped back down 7lbs! This season I am in constant juggle of what is needed to be done in our household. So my blog has changed to just that.... something that fits with my homelife career... baking bread, washing cloths, teaching children, creativity in my home. learning to live without, learning to make it myself, learning to unlearn...... The point I guess is thriving in my environment while maintaining and losing weight. I am still on that trek to lose weight (& will be forever Running the Race) and be healthy but I am doing it in my daily walk, my daily life. While learning to use wisdom and discernment. Adjusting myself and learning to adapt in any situation, weighting out the consequences! So there you have it.... the new look and name of this HomeLife Journey! HalleluYAH! 


Note the Lilies,


Sady

2 comments:

  1. May Yahweh help and bless you Mrs Sady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom and AMEIN! Our lives are a constant season of change in motion...We only need the wisdom to know the season we are in so that we "do" what is right. I was reading Ecc. ch. 3 this a.m. just because of the fact you state above and that was the thought that came to my mind. I pray we have the understanding to do what is good in His sight in the midst of our changing seasons!

    You are a blessings, friend!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete