Friday, December 23, 2011

A New Season!


What can make a person say I'm going to change today, I'm going to do something different. I'm going to go beyond me and find what it is that will make me more than I am at this very moment....... Well... let me tell ya.

I won't go into detail but lets just say a lot has been going on with our family. It has been a rough season so far, but like a good Father He is revealing Himself to us stronger and mightier than ever before. It might not be instant fixing of the problems but more the conditioning of the child! I wish I could say I enjoy it! That, that it is a blessing, but to be truthful it is hard pressed and downright life altering and sometimes I'm not comfortable with that, but it is not really up to me is it? It is up to Him. He called us out.... have you heard that voice?

Since last month I was kind of on a down slope with just about all that had to do with me! Not to say that I didn’t turn to Yahweh but just that I was in a funk!?! During this “funk” (forgive the word but only one that really describes my feeling) many things happened and I was like “sigh, I don’t want to be here in this physical state!” This is not what Yahweh intended for me, for me to feel or for me to function. Things may not change for sometime in certain area’s but I knew that my heart and actions had too because they were not the bearer of Light! Meaning the bearer of Yahushua! That is what I want to be, as a Wife, Momma, musician, friend, sister, daughter and complete stranger!!!   
Well…. So begins (or continuing of) the journey of becoming me:

 F'AST, v.i.

1. To abstain from food, beyond the usual time; to omit to take the usual meals, for a time; as, to fast a day or a week.

2. To abstain from food voluntarily, for the mortification of the body or appetites, or as a token of grief, sorrow and affliction.


(my fast consist of drinking water, herb tea and some raw milk. Plus a mid-morning Smoothie of fruits and vegetables and that's it.)

Have you ever felt the Ruach (set-apart spirit) stir you? Like He was empowering you to a purpose, that’s what I felt...

 Psa 27:8  To my heart You have said, “Seek My face.” Your face, יהוה, I seek.

That honestly feels like it was written just for me! (In all truth it was, when you think about your relationship with our Yahweh, it is all you and Him. You get my picture?) I’ve had this stirring for sometime, just couldn’t grasp what it was I was to do, but maybe that is how He was able to make my actions and my attitude so clear in my time to finally grab a hold.
So as you have probably guessed I am fasting. Not a full throttle no water, no food. But a very simple and humbling fast. I do drink water and herbal tea and I have one smoothie mid-morning which consist of fruits, vegetables and raw milk. I am on day 11. It has been quite life altering right now, especially in me seeing my habits before my eyes! Yahweh has given strength, peace and endurance. I’m not for sure how long I will keep on this fast but for now I am to keep going. I wasn’t going to speak about it to many, but I feel like this could encourage you, whoever you are! Not to do a fast but to know you are not alone, life is hard. Life can be stressful, life can be ugly! But your life needs to be in Yahushua. Because I know even in the rough times HE is there, HE will provide, HE will direct, HE will comfort, HE will SAVE, and HE will strengthen. I am living proof that nothing is too difficult for HIM!

Isa 40:28  Did you not know? Have you not heard? The everlasting Elohim, יהוה, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.
Isa 40:29  He gives power to the faint, and to those who have no might He increases strength.
Isa 40:30  Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men stumble and fall,
Isa 40:31  but those who wait on יהוה renew their strength, they raise up the wing like eagles, they run and are not weary, they walk and do not faint.

So for now I end here. There will be more to come for I have many stories so far from this fast, but in closing I ask you.... Please pray for me, not just your everyday "help sady, Yahweh." But stand in agreement with me to change, for my body to be restored and my thoughts be on Him, that true change would alter our families life. NO going back!  I love you all.... May Yahweh through His son Yahushua bless you abundantly!!




Sady

1 comment:

  1. Shalom lovely friend, my heart bears witness with you in this matter!!! YHWH is so amazing to stir up these things in us so that He is able to bring us into "new seasons" and to our "high places"!!

    Please pray for me too, if you think of me.

    In my prayers and love you,

    Traci R

    ReplyDelete