Saturday, April 16, 2011

On this Sabbath I pray you all peace! It has been a very crazy and busy week this last week... I think Gabe & I could sleep for three days! LOL... Thankful that Passover is this coming monday evening! Such a beautiful time thinking of our Messiah & truly embracing this time as time for renewal! My heart & mind have been full of thoughts and things of this journey I'm on... truly looking back & seeing so many area's in my life I have kept unkept. I am seeing things I did or have done or doing that still need correction. You can break old habits but I'm making sure I don't make new ones that just fulfill the others yet in a different ways. I pray u all are blessed & seeing Yahweh manifest His will and direction as we embark on another beautiful Feast! Yahweh Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment