Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Prayer request

Shalom.

 Today is a rough day for me, I had my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday, though the surgery went wonderful. I am super sore, swollen and uncomfortable today. I ask you all to please pray for a quick recovery, it is hard to be momma when I can barely say a few words. haha. I am thankful to have this procedure done it has been a long road of much pain and I feel so much better getting some things taken care of. I am saddened though I treated my teeth with carelessness, I pray now I will work harder at keeping them healthy by my taking great measure to care for my body like I should instead of the glutinous way I have treated it. Always need your prayers and encouragement to walk this set-apart path and to hold strong to Yahweh's ways and paths I know He has purposed for our family. 

Yahweh Bless you all and I pray you have a blessed week and true opportunity to shine your light wherever you go and in whatever you do!! All through YAHUSHUA!! HalleluYAH!

Psa 100:1  Raise a shout for יהוה, All the earth!
Psa 100:2  Serve יהוה with gladness; Come before His presence with singing.
Psa 100:3  Know that יהוה, He is Elohim; He has made us, and we are His – His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Psa 100:4  Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His Name.
Psa 100:5  For יהוה is good; His kindness is everlasting, And His truth, to all generations.



I give thanks to Abba Yahweh for all the love He has surrounded me with in His peace!

 Zep 3:17  “יהוה your Elohim in your midst, is mighty to save. He rejoices over you with joy, He is silent in His love, He rejoices over you with singing.

Psa 32:7  You are my hiding place; You preserve me from distress; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.


Have a wonderful day and may you be greatly bless and surround you with His mighty strength. 


Sady~

No comments:

Post a Comment