Friday, February 3, 2012

What?!? No Desserts.....

HAHAA... I'm almost to a place where YES! NO MORE DESSERTS! This reasoning comes from having a trial of a day yesterday just by making a batch of cookies for our landlords family and Gabe's clients! Laughing-So-Hard.. I made these amazing Zebra Cookies (dark and white chips) with walnuts! Oh My!! OH MY! WHY WHY WHY? It was the silliest thing I have done here lately because I overly enjoyed them! Then I had to fight temptation all night not to have more. I won the battle even though I wished I would have never made them! But at least I finished the long awaited use of my choco chips! So NO MORE COOKIES.... okay I won't say that, it is more making a big batch and being the taste taster! I need to set a goal not to even touch if I dare to make.

This week has been good, but I have noticed myself craving more food and snacking a little bit to much. So I have stepped up making a more intense plan to follow, I kind of slacked in the area of being more specific about what I need to stay away from and what I need to eat more of. So I am figuring it all out and once I do, might share my "daily routine" with you!

I am excited for what is to come, whatever it may be! Yahweh is good and I am so blessed to be reminded of His love and mercy!

  Heb 11:1  And belief is the substance of what is expected, the proof of what is not seen.

So my friends and family have a blessed Shabbat! we are going to get hit with SNOW! YAY! More to come about my week but must end here for now.


Shalom for now,

Sady

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely friend: I responded to your post on my blog but I never know if people get them or not so I'm posting it here too, just in case:
    Sady, you're so very, very sweet. What you said made me cry...in a good way. Bless you for being so kind. I'm so glad you let me know about your tooth extraction...I am asking Abba to touch you and heal you. You are such a wonder and a gift. I'll check to see if we have the stuff to make the CS machines and get back to you. **It will prob. be tomorrow before I get back to you as I have a late evening ahead.

    Love you and your family very much!

    ReplyDelete