Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Daily Struggle

So easy to fall for future's expectations. Where you'd like to be or what you'd like to be doing but truly the one day we are in has more then enough going on to not be so focused on what you wish you were when! haha... seem confusing? Read this:

 Mat 6:25  “Because of this I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you shall eat or drink, or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than the food and the body more than the clothing?
Mat 6:26  “Look at the birds of the heaven, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father does feed them. Are you not worth more than they?
Mat 6:27  “And which of you by worrying is able to add one cubit to his life’s span?
Mat 6:28  “So why do you worry about clothing? Note well the lilies of the field, how they grow. They neither toil nor spin,
Mat 6:29  and I say to you that even Shelomoh in all his esteem was not dressed like one of these.
Mat 6:30  “But if Elohim so clothes the grass of the field, which exists today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more you, O you of little belief?
Mat 6:31  “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
Mat 6:32  “For all these the gentiles seek for. And your heavenly Father knows that you need all these.

Pretty basic and pretty humbling. It is easy to fall for a desire, a hope, a glimpse of something that makes you more than just you. Let me encourage you here with this:

Mat 6:33  “But seek first the reign of Elohim, and His righteousness, and all these matters shall be added to you.
Mat 6:34  “Do not, then, worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow shall have its own worries. Each day has enough evil of itself.

What I am trying to get at is. Seek Yahweh, Seek His timing, seek the path He desires you to take. Not the lastest trend or a souped up pill or beating yourself up with past mistakes. But take this moment, this day to truly give over your weakness, your hurt, your depression, your situation, your spouse, your children to Yahushua and know that He will strengthen you in whatever needs need to be faced. Not saying you shouldn't write up goals or have a plan but in your daily life when thoughts overwhelm and insecurities set in don't let those moments force you to change or keep you from overcoming what the enemy wants to do. DESTROY. 

 Php 4:13  I have strength to do all, through Messiah who empowers me.

He has given so much to live off of that isn't food for the belly but food for the soul and in that is Perfect HEALTH!! He will guide you in the path your family needs to go whether it is changing your lifestyle or spiritual walk. 

In my daily life right now is where I find my struggle, even with the "somewhat finish line" ahead of me. I can still feel the pull, the little temptations I'll fail. Even my mom "semi rebuked" me the other day because I was speaking death over certain things (so thankful to have her in my life, she is a beckon)! I keep being reminded it isn't about tomorrow, it is about today! What is it that I am going to do today. Live in Life? Death? the curse? the Blessing? 

Deu 30:15  “See, I have set before you today life and good, and death and evil, 

Deu 30:19  “I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life, so that you live, both you and your seed, 


Pretty easy to see we have a free will and we have a choice! So... in making the right choice looks what awaits!!!


Deu 30:16  in that I am commanding you today to love יהוה your Elohim, to walk in His ways, and to guard His commands, and His laws, and His right-rulings. And you shall live and increase, and יהוה your Elohim shall bless you in the land which you go to possess.

Deu 30:20  to love יהוה your Elohim, to obey His voice, and to cling to Him – for He is your life and the length of your days – to dwell in the land which יהוה swore to your fathers, to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give them.” 


We will be given our inheritance... We will be strengthened to overcome. that Through Yahushua we have been given a NEW outlook unto everlasting life! (once again Phil 4:13 comes into play!). We first have to remember to CHOOSE LIFE, that Blessing!... speaking death will only get you to give up.

2Co 5:17  Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a renewed creature – the old matters have passed away, see, all matters have become renewed!


So in your daily life may you come to find new found strength to overcome what so easily besets YOU. I know it is hard... I'm right there with ya! My prayers go out for you and as I thank you wholeheartedly for your prayers for me, the have gone without void! They have encouraged and strengthened me in this time and the time to come. I look forward to the rest of this day and will rejoice to start anew!



Yahweh Bless


Sady 

No comments:

Post a Comment