Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 42!



Had another egg over easy. Man, your eyes can sometimes deceive you in wanting more... but I choose not to eat more and about a few minutes after finishing my egg I was full and content!

I enjoyed a mid-morning snack of a banana, apple and yogurt with a few pieces of fig. The children and I LOVED it! it was just the right snack! no sweetener needed! My portions have been crazy small but I have felt completely satisfied with them. HalleluYAH! I plan on keeping everything small and simple for a while or forever! haha... Feeling great, had a stressed moment but didn't turn my thoughts to food which was really awesome, I turned to prayer and sought Yah for strength! That felt so good... I pray you have a wonderful day! Keep you posted about this week...


Sady

No comments:

Post a Comment