Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nourished Thoughts



Pro 31:13  She shall seek wool and flax, And with delight she works with her hands.
Pro 31:14  She shall be as the ships of Tarshish, She brings in her food from afar.
Pro 31:15  She also rises while it is still night, And provides food for her household, And a portion for her girls.



    I have been having fun finding new and creative ways to use beans, peas and rice!! We have a plethora of them and so I am scanning away to find some delightful breakfast, lunches and Dinners for my tribe! Yahweh has been so good, because it really hasn't bothered my fast... Funny how that is but I believe He is giving me strength to overcome my will and be strengthened by His.

    Yahweh seems to be encouraging me to prepare for my 41th day! Which will be the day I slowly come back to food. He is helping me to see I need accountability, structure and wisdom on how to maintain a simple and healthy lifestyle. Because once again I am not going back.... I am running this race and I will run it for my children and my children's children. My amazing Husband has been my head coach and cheer leader from the start and I am so so so grateful for His support, love and encouragement at this time.  

 Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.


    It feels good, seriously feels like I am in a shell and it is breaking apart piece by piece and I am coming out new and refreshed like a butterfly! 

   Yahweh has been so faithful to lift me up, to dry my tears, to listen to my silly woes and to discipline when need be. I am forever grateful that He has called me out.. That He fortified a vision and an opportunity to do this. This great awaking within my sleepy self! It is one step at a time, I know it is going to be rough at times to go back to a type of normality but I pray that it will be a new fresh adventure and it will not end this is just the beginning to the rest of my life.

  I don't know who is reading this, but to be somewhere or someplace I have never gone or have never felt is most amazing. To know that food is not on my mind... or a constant thought to comfort me, is incredible! Please understand I am bearing deep things that really are embarrassing but yet sharing them helps me admit that I want change and I no longer desire to walk there in! It makes me accountable, no longer is it something that is masked. I was sitting on the couch the other day and it hit me what life would be like not having to worry or need the comfort of food. HALLELUYAH!! I believe I am getting there! I believe that I am seeing that food/desserts are not what makes me complete inside and out!! I am rejoicing in this knowledge. I believe I have known this  all along but really didn't care to expose it to light. Praise Yahweh this last year I did... it has been quite a year in the making.

   So here I go five more days.... these are big days to me, full of thought, scripture and direction. SO please pray for me as I start marking and writing out goals and reminders to who I am now and what it took to get here. May I always be reminded of His great calling for my life whether it be in health, home life and my spiritual walk.

 Well enough randomness..... Yahweh Bless! I love you all but this momma needs some sleep....

Sady

Psa 27:8  To my heart You have said, “Seek My face.” Your face, יהוה, I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment