Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 5..... The Test.

  We get four dozen eggs delivered to our door every Friday morning, Jane (our farm fresh egg lady) brought us our usual eggs and something extra special. Little V. day candy bars in a ziplock bag. DUN DUN DUN..... haha! Jane has blessed us periodically with little treats and toys for the children. I was a little nervous when I saw them, but after a few minutes I was like "who cares?" "I don't!" Then after briefly talking to my husband about how sweet Jane is and asking him if he would like to eat them for himself, he said " fleshly it'd be nice, but I'm sticking with you and our thing!" HalleluYAH!....After just a few minutes off the phone I pitched them into the trash.... Goodbye temptation! Hello Victory!
    
  Not that Jane's Heart wasn't in the right, but it was time for me to make a choice. We did.... We said no to the old person and Shalom to the new creation! Plus I wasn't going to give them to my children. They are my healthy babies!


  I am truly amazed at How much He love us, and how He longs to see us set free. 


Rom 6:22  But now, having been set free from sin, and having become servants of Elohim, you have your fruit resulting in set-apartness, and the end, everlasting life. 

Joh 8:36  “If, then, the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.


So my Friends...... Let's RUN!




Sady

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.



1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say, "way to go!" That can be hard but you stuck to your conviction. And those faces, they make me smile:)

    ReplyDelete