Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thus it begins.....

     

    I am a 26 year old Help-meet to my wonderful Husband Gabriel, mother of 3 amazing children, Shiloh, Silas and Lily & a musician called forth by Yahweh most high to praise and lift up HIS set-apart name. I am also overweight, I have been since I was 12 years old. I hate it... my whole life I have hated it. For 14 years I've tried everything and to no avail I am still here, mostly because I have NO discipline in the area of food and maintaining a good workout routine. Yes I eat good, clean food! But I don't stay away from the things that inhibit weight gain! I enjoy (really) eating food, I love taste and favor, I love sweets and carbs! haha.... I hope you aren't thinking to yourself ... Glutton! But you'd be right. It is very hard to admit that, for so long I justified that "well, it's kosher and homemade, no artifical color or ingredients... so I'm good!" Hahaha... Please don't think I fooled myself, it was just an excuse! I have seen this weight for 14 years, I've been hurt by it, I've been bruised by it, I've heard the ugly words from others. I'm still working on the reasons I've allowed myself to let this go on so long. But I'm here now and ready, I feel truly ready to see myself changed. Not just on the outward but inward as well.

As the words in my song "Yahwehs Girl" : 
  
                                           "I'm here, I'm Now"                
                        "breaking strong holds, watching walls fall."

   This is the written journey to that goal.... I know the question that runs through my mind all the time is what makes this different from all the times before?? Well, I can't answer that, but I can say I've seen somethings in my life and in others that makes change possible or a MUST! Plus I have 3 babies that look to me for direction. How can I lead them straight if my very own path gets sidelined. I know I will make mistakes and have those step backs. But I'm in it.... I am here and I am willing to be disciplined!

  I weight 223lbs. Not easy for me to say aloud or write openly. But I am ready to be accountable, to be encouraged, to be different. I want my witness to be true! True and encouraging! 

 My first goal is the lose 30lbs..... by May 1st..... dun dun dun! That is 82 days from today. Yes I am aiming HIGH... but I have reasons, plus I have an amazing Husband who is a big encourager and strength in helping me on this journey. 

No sweets.... No chocolate.... No white flour/No refined white sugar!
No desserts... No excuses...

More Raw, More Vegetables, Yummy Smoothies! 

I am using Stevia for my teas and raw honey/maple syrup for recipes.

I ask for your prayers, Your encouragement and accountability! I want this for myself, my husband, my children but I also want to be a witness of Yahweh's restoration in my life.

Php 4:13  I have strength to do all, through Messiah who empowers me.

Sady~


Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.







 

1 comment:

  1. Sady!!!! :) I'm running this race with you girlie!! Hector and I started TOGETHER for the first time, two weeks ago. We are just starting week 3. Usually I was on my own in this household but now all of us are working to eating better portion sizes. Organic and Kosher does NOT mean calorie free LOLOL. My starting weight was NOT easy for me to say either. 243 :( but last weigh in I was at 234. I have lost 8.8 lbs so far. My goal is to be under 200 lbs by May. I have lost the weight before but packed it back on, not this time. I will be here for you praying for you and with you. Let me know if you need anything. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete