Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 8. In my moments.

 I have moments when I feel powerless. I have moments when I feel overwhelmed. I have moments that I feel weak. I have chosen not to allow those moments dictate my life.




 After a pretty great weekend, I am ready to start this week! Actually quite pumped! I have lost about 7lbs..... YAY!




 I have been drinking 111oz of water a day, seeing that that is half my weight. I heard from a friend that a person is in need of drinking half of your body weight (at least) in water, I can understand that! It hasn't been easy and there are more potty breaks but I'm feeling good, like I have more stamina. I'm trying to drink 64 oz in the morning than 64oz in the afternoon.... tapering off at about 6pm. (so that at night I do not have to go to the bathroom while I'm sleeping) I have this handy 64oz Mega MUG that makes for keeping me accountable. I always like to lift it up so I can feel if I have been drinking enough. It makes for a nice reminder and Shiloh and Silas help me drink from it too, they enjoy having some mega mug as well.



 I finish with this:


Deu 6:20  “When your son asks you in time to come, saying, ‘What is the meaning of the witnesses, and the laws, and the right-rulings which יהוה our Elohim has commanded you?’
Deu 6:21  then you shall say to your son, ‘We were slaves of Pharaoh in Mitsrayim, and יהוה brought us out of Mitsrayim with a strong hand,
Deu 6:22  and יהוה sent signs and wonders, great and grievous, upon Mitsrayim, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes.
Deu 6:23  ‘And He brought us out from there, to bring us in, to give us the land of which He swore to our fathers.
Deu 6:24  ‘And יהוה commanded us to do all these laws, to fear יהוה our Elohim, for our good always, to keep us alive, as it is today.
Deu 6:25  ‘And it is righteousness for us when we guard to do all this command before יהוה our Elohim, as He has commanded us.’

  We have freedom through Messiah Yahushua to overcome all that try's to burden us down. Yahweh gave us so much to make our lives good! That is what I'm trying to live out, knowing I can come out of Mitsrayim (Egypt) Out of bondage (my weight) to a land (wholeness) that was given to me. to my children. to my childrens children! FREEDOM!

Let's Run.........


Sady

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.




 

     

1 comment:

  1. Yay 7#!! Also, great application of scripture to your circumstance...victory by His word!! Amien.

    ReplyDelete