Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 21... A realization!

All my life I thought I battled with weight, I thought that was my problem. Yet, it isn't the weight I battle it is the choices and self-control I battle. The weight is just fruit of my decisions..... It is the finished product of that that I do, so to speak my "harvest". I have always blamed the weight, not the issue. Now I'm fixing the issue and excited to see the old fruit become less visible (lol meaning losing weight). There is still plenty there, but day by day I am going to work at it. Learn from it and not make the same mistakes again (or so it is my prayer). I finally understand! Thank You Yahweh.


Let's RUN!

Sady

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.

No comments:

Post a Comment