Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 23. Joy comes in the morning!

             It's early here at the DeLapp house, My husband Gabe just left for work and I am here sitting in the quiet. I hear the hum of Lily's swing and sit in front of our window in my rocking chair soaking up some early morning sunshine. As I sit here i am grateful, I checked the scale this morning and I am excited to say I have lost 10lbs so far on this journey. The best part is it is due to really just my change of eating habits. I am doing my 250 sit-ups every other day. I get to have an occasional walk if the weather is nice and of course my daily routine with my three very busy babes. But to know I am down 10lbs gets me excited to start this month of march in a pumped up way. Yay! 

           
            I hear my two little boys now talking to each other, greeting each other like it has been a couple days since seeing each other.  haha, how they bring me joy! So that means I am about to go into full swing for the day!


Psa 30:1  I exalt You, O יהוה, for You have drawn me up, And have not let my enemies rejoice over me. 

Psa 31:7  I exult and rejoice in Your kindness, For You have seen my affliction; You have known the distresses of my life,

Psa 35:9  But let my own being exult in יהוה; Let it rejoice in His deliverance. 

Psa 92:4  For You have made me rejoice with Your work, O יהוה, I shout for joy at the works of Your hands.

Psa 96:11  Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; Let the sea roar, and all that fills it;

    I am rejoicing for I have seen victory in my life and I am rejoicing because the One who made me has helped me to overcome myself!! I don't know what the next 60 days entail but I am excited because the first 23 days have been a success!  Praise YAHWEH!

Let's RUN!

Sady

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.


No comments:

Post a Comment