Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 41/Day 8. Head Held High.

Isa 40:28  Did you not know? Have you not heard? The everlasting Elohim, יהוה, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.
Isa 40:29  He gives power to the faint, and to those who have no might He increases strength.
Isa 40:30  Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men stumble and fall,
Isa 40:31  but those who wait on יהוה renew their strength, they raise up the wing like eagles, they run and are not weary, they walk and do not faint. 


  Those scriptures truly speak volumes into my life, Especially right now! Those statements are true, because I can feel them in my daily walk and as I run this race. I am so grateful for this time and for this strength I have received so far. I see myself better, I see myself changing, I see myself desiring the better end of Health, not the quick fix. That I truly want to take time to overcome the wrong I have done to myself. I think for the longest time I always wanted the quick fix, you know like the "24-hour celebrity diet drink" that went around for a while and my still be out there. I never did that, but don't think I didn't ever want to try it. I did. Sad, yeah! Think about all the time I spent thinking on how to make it easier for myself when in all that "thinking" I wasted 12 years! 12 YEARS! In those 12 years I gained even more weight and I picked up some ugly habits. 
   So back to my main point... I feel like I am seeing myself in a whole new light that I am a different person. I'm stronger and more readily willing to think things out. I'm making choices for myself that will benefit me in the long run, instead of the instant feel good notion. YAY! I'm not saying that we won't splurge once in a while but maybe in that time of splurging we will consider making it wholesome and beneficial to our health. I'm enjoying this time and enjoying the feeling of being more conscientious ! Thank You YAHWEH! HalleluYAH!

I pray you all are well and striving for the better in yourself through Messiah Yahushua!

Let's Run!




Sady


Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment