Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 43/Day10......... Idea's & Misc material.

Jer 29:11  ‘For I know the plans I am planning for you,’ declares יהוה, ‘plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and an expectancy.

  Those words hit me today when I read them. It was a great reminder that when we give over the obstacles we face to our Heavenly Father and follow His ways, He will raise us up and help us to overcome the things that cause us to stumble and the things that we allow in our lives due to lack of time with Him. To know that He has plans that bypass our mere thought to a future, is incredible!! He is bigger, better, and most diligent to teach us and show us our weak area's and help us to overcome ourselves. It is hard, very hard. Hard to tell my flesh, NO! I have literally had to bridle my very body from it's wayward ways. I remember one time I wanted my morning coffee (actually it was Teeccino herbal non caff a no coffee, coffee! lol.) with Honey and Goats milk, But I had just started my candida plan.... my thoughts to myself were " oh, it's fine! it won't hurt if I have little bit". So, after telling myself that I got up went to the kitchen opened the cabinet and I heard this silent "No, you are okay... you don't need it." I stopped looked into the cabinet thinking it was going to encourage me to bypass the silent voice (The Ruach/Set-apart Spirit). Instead I closed the doors and walked away. He was there, in my moment of pure weakness He came to my rescue! I am so thankful and grateful to a loving Maker who saw to my need and gave me strength. HalleluYAH!

  For those that would like to know what or how I am making our meals, Well so far we have been whipping up some crazy recipes, we are kind of winging it. But I do have this book Gabe had gotten me a ways back about Candida control. I love it just cause it gives some pretty tasty recipes but it also helps with what foods are problems and what foods I should be eating. I encourage you to check it out.... 


Here is a link to a book review of the cookbook!:

http://yeastfreeliving.com/2010/02/03/the-candida-control-cookbook-book-review/ 


  I haven't yet tried the recipes but I'm finding it handy to seeing what I should and shouldn't eat! I remember getting this book and wanting to throw it across the room because I didn't want to change my lifestyle and eat (at the time) nothing tasty! haha I was wrong...I have enjoyed every dish we have whipped up. Mainly just veggies and meat, but oh how good it has been.

  Also check out some websites about the Candida plan or diet, even found good recipes too... 

Here are a few:
http://www.everydiet.org/diet/candida-diet
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoavoid.htm
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoeat.htm      please read disclaimer
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/recipes.htm                        below!

*Disclaimer* I found www.thecandidadiet.com very informative but I do not like the immodesty that is shown in some of the pictures so I ask you to please keep children away from the computer screen when checking out that site, we have a filter for pictures so I do not see them so I ask you to use great care to protect those that might be tempted by the photos, even for yourself.     

  So that's a start! I hope you find it informative to help you along your path!! 


I'm gonna have to end it here.... Yahweh Bless you this day and the rest of the week!


Let's Run!

Sady

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.


1 comment:

  1. Sady, you are practicing such diligence! I really want to hear ALL your thoughts on the Candida diet once you have had time to "ponder" it's effects. I have heard much about it but I know it takes GREAT self control to apply it.

    Abba, please give my sister strength for this path you have set her on. You are a light shining through her as she walks this path. Thank you Abba, for this beautiful light that shines on me...because she follows you.
    Amein.

    Oooh, and btw, it was also so awesome to hear your sunshiney voice last Shabbat morning too. I just had to call you.

    Blessings to your home!

    ReplyDelete