Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 52/ Day 19..... 20lbs. GONE. YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!

Okay so maybe I went overboard on the YAYAYAYAY But really YAYAYAYAYA!! I am so excited. I am so pumped! This is the most I have ever lost ever in one time. 

  How am I doing? I am doing great, been a few struggles but all in all I have stuck to the goal and the task at hand, which honestly really encourages me because I haven't been able to break these ugly things for so long and I sometimes mourn that I allowed it to be my comfort. I know I have said that many times in my blog and it may play like a broken record but I am still learning everyday.

  I have had to moderate my candida plan, meaning get rid of a few more things for just a couple weeks... like corn, potato's, sweet potato's, all different types of beans and the like. so I have down sized to not a big selection of food but I'm okay with that, I didn't come all this way to give up now. I'm learning that this isn't just a 83 day thing or a three month thing it is a forever change to my lifestyle. I no longer can exercise the way I used to live. I can no longer eat some of the things that were part of my everyday. I know you must be thinking but?? what?? then?? now?? how?? haha, well... I don't want that old nature back, I don't want to fall into a routine of junkie sady again, I want to keep myself accountable everyday to living a life that is simple and healthy.

2Co 5:17  Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a renewed creature – the old matters have passed away, see, all matters have become renewed!

Eph 4:22  that you put off – with regard to your former way of life – the old man, being corrupted according to the desires of the deceit,
Eph 4:23  and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
Eph 4:24  and that you put on the renewed man1 which was created according to Elohim, in righteousness and set-apartness of the truth.

 20lbs gone and that is just from eating differently, learning portion control, ignoring the cravings (which now rarely bother me), and enjoying my life with my family. I feel amazing, I'm not sure I can tell much of the weight change only by the way my cloths feel. I'm still in need of a good workout routine, but most of the time I don't have the time to do anything unless it is a walk and even now it have been to cold for the children to be riding around in the stroller. Hopefully soon though we will be outdoors again! Can't wait for those days...    

Psa 139:14  I give thanks to You, For I am awesomely and wondrously made! Wondrous are Your works, And my being knows it well.

 I can not begin to tell you the incredible strength I feel when I turn my days to my Heavenly Father and ask Him what should be my direction for each day. My prayer is that in all I do I do for Him! He isn't just someone I believe in casually, He is an important role in every area of who I am! So I give Him thanks and praise for all He has given me in this time! I'm not only shedding "my chubs" but I am shedding the "outer man".


2Co 4:15  For all this is for your sake, so that favour, having spread through the many, would cause thanksgiving to overflow, unto the esteem of Elohim.
2Co 4:16  Therefore we do not lose heart, but even if our outward man is perishing, the inward man is being renewed day by day.
2Co 4:17  For this slight momentary pressure, is working for us a far more exceeding and everlasting weight of esteem.
2Co 4:18  We are not looking on what is seen, but on what is not seen. For what is seen passes away, but what is not seen is everlasting. 


HalleluYah, I am very grateful that I haven't lost sight of what I am wanting to obtain. I want my heart to be pure as I journey this race. That I would not lose sight of my goal in being restored from the damage I have cause due to the lack of self-control. That I would hold on to the the words spoken in 1st Peter:

1Pe 3:8  To sum up, let all of you be like-minded, sympathetic, loving as brothers, tenderhearted, humble-minded,
1Pe 3:9  not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, in order to inherit a blessing.
1Pe 3:10  For “He who wishes to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit,
1Pe 3:11  let him turn away from evil and do good, let him seek peace and pursue it.
1Pe 3:12  “Because the eyes of יהוה are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayers, but the face of יהוה is against those who do evil.”


Tit 2:3  the older women likewise are to be set-apart in behaviour, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of what is good,
Tit 2:4  in order for them to train the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,

Tit 2:5  to be sensible, blameless, workers at home, good, subject to their own husbands, in order that the word of Elohim is not evil spoken of. 


Those words are not easy to hear, sometimes because they strike cords in my heart that I need to do more in guarding my tongue and my thoughts. So that what I say and do would shine forth unto the One most high, that people would see in me the "the Joy of Yahweh being my strength!" HalleluYAH! He is, oh my friends, HE IS!! I can't speak enough of His mercies and kindness to this wayward girl, who can get just as stubborn and rebellious as the sky turns blue in the morning! I am forever thankful and in love with the Maker of the Universe. He has done great and marvelous wonders in Gabriel and I's life, even in my babies too! His hand has been upon us and it has been steadfast.

 I encourage you all to search out your relationship to the one who created you, I bet you will find strength to overcome alot more then you think! HalleluYAH! I'm living proof... I'm not saying it is going to be easy, but it is a start to who I know Yahweh has created you to be. Yahweh Be with you this day and may the light of Yahushua shine forth in you BRIGHTLY!


... Let's RUN!


Sady

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.






  


 

1 comment:

  1. Sady, how encouraging:)

    Beautiful words, thank you for putting them out to encourage others:)

    Congrats too!!!

    BIG HUG

    ReplyDelete